Registration & cancellation policy
- With your registration you commit yourself to attending the whole course. Please do not cancel without serious reason.
- If you need to cancel a course registration, please contact: email@example.com
- A cancellation with the lecturer is not valid.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course starts are free of charge.
- Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before the course starts will be charged a fee of CHF 60.--.
- Cancellations at shorter notice, unexcused absences or absences during the course will be charged a fee of CHF 200.--.
- Cancellations due to illness without a medical certificate will be charged a fee as mentioned above.
|Science Events Planning & Management
11 November 2022,
|Effective Visual Communication of Science||25 January 2023||Registration open|
|Logic and Reasoning for Scientists||30 & 31 March 2023||Registration open|
|Best Scientific Practice & Ethics|
|Introduction to GSP & Scientific Integrity (online lecture)||19 January 2023||Registration open|
|BIO 662 Ethical Issues in Human Genetics and Genomics||3 & 10 February 2023||Registration open|
|Patenting in Life Sciences & Chemistry||12 & 13 June 2023||Registration open|
|Scientific Writing & Publishing|
|BIO 661 Scientific Writing & Effective Communication||9 / 14 / 16 / 21 Feb 2023||Registration open|
|Writing Fellow Training at Life Science Zurich (on-site & online)||1/8/22 March; 5/19 April
& 29 November 2023
|Social and Self-Management Skills|
|Project Management for early stage researchers||6 & 7 December 2022||Registration closed|
|Project Management for advanced stage researchers||11 & 12 January 2023||Registration open|
|The Successful Start of a Professional Career||18 & 19 January 2023||Registration open|
|Unfolding Your Self-Confidence||14 & 15 February 2023||Registration open|
|Time- and Self-Organization Workshop (online)||22 Feb & 1 / 8 / 15 March 2023||Registration open|
|Negotiation Skills for Scientists||2 & 3 March 2023||Registration open|
|Teaching Science at University (hybrid)||5 Sep 2022 & 16 Jan 2023
online 5 Sep - 17 Oct
|BIO 675: RNA Next Generation Sequencing||12 - 16 December 2022||Registration closed|
|Introduction to R: Orientation to R Studio software and R language (online)||6 - 10 March 2023||Registration open|