Transferable and Methodological Skills Courses
NEW: For all courses scheduled from 1 May 2023 onwards you find the course overview and registration link here!
Registration & cancellation policy
- With your registration you commit yourself to attending the whole course. Please do not cancel without serious reason.
- If you need to cancel a course registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cancellation with the lecturer is not valid.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course starts are free of charge.
- Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before the course starts will be charged a fee of CHF 60.--.
- Cancellations at shorter notice, unexcused absences or absences during the course will be charged a fee of CHF 200.--.
- Cancellations due to illness without a medical certificate will be charged a fee as mentioned above.
|Science Events Planning & Management
11 November 2022,
|Logic and Reasoning for Scientists||30 & 31 March 2023||Course is full|
|Best Scientific Practice & Ethics|
|Introductory lecture to Good Scientific Practice & Integrity (on campus)||8 June 2023||Registration open|
|Introductory lecture to Good Scientific Practice & Integrity (online)||26 October 2023||Registration not yet open|
|Patenting in Life Sciences & Chemistry||12 & 13 June 2023||Registration closed|
|Scientific Writing & Publishing|
|Writing Fellow Training at Life Science Zurich (on-site & online)||1/8/22 March; 5/19 April
& 29 November 2023
|Scientific Writing & Publication in Life Sciences (online)||9 + 23 May 9 & 6 + 20 June 2023||Registration open|
|Social and Self-Management Skills|
|Mindfulness & Meditation: a Beginner's Guide||19 & 26 April 2023||Course is full|
|BIO680: DNA Next Generation Sequencing||22 - 26 May 2023||Registration open|
Further course offers of UZH and ETH
|several modules from February until October 2023|