Conditions of participation
Registration & cancellation policy
- With your registration you commit yourself to attending the whole course. Please do not cancel without serious reason.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course starts are free of charge. If you need to cancel a course registration please contact: email@example.com. A cancellation with the lecturer is not valid.
- Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before the course starts will be charged a fee of CHF 60.--.
- Cancellations at shorter notice, unexcused non-attendance or absence during the course will be charged a fee of CHF 200.--.
- Cancellations due to illness without a medical certificate will be charged a fee as mentioned above.
|Effective Visual Communication of Science||3 October||Registration closed|
24 - 25 October (in-person) or
24 - 26 October (online)
|Science Events Planning & Management
||11 November 2022,
new dates: 1 & 2 April 2023
|Best Scientific Practice & Ethics|
|Value based design: Enhancing Value-sensitivity in Use and Development of Emerging Technologies||27 & 30 September,
|Registration open until 28 August|
|BIO 664: The 3Rs and the Ethics of Animal Research||19 & 20 October||COURSE CANCELLED|
|Introduction to GSP & Scientific Integrity (online)||20 October||Registration open|
|Scientific Writing & Publishing|
|Storytelling & Storyboarding Science at Zurich Film Festival||26 - 28 September||Registration closed|
28 Sept 2022 - 24 May 2023
|11 / 25 Oct. & 8 / 22 Nov 2022||Registration open|
|Social and Self-Management Skills|
|The Academic Track (online)||2 - 4 November||Registration open|
|Mindfulness & Meditation: a beginner's guide||7 & 18 November||Registration open|
|The Postdoc Workshop||24 & 25 November||Registration open|
|Project Management for early stage researchers||6 & 7 December||Registration open|
|Teaching Science at University (hybrid)||5 Sep 2022 & 16 Jan 2023
online 5 Sep - 17 Oct
|BIO 675: RNA Next Generation Sequencing||12 - 16 December||Registration open|